Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack options

Ladies:
Fifteen of you signed up to attend my Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday 11-15-08 from 2pm to 6pm at my home.
I am really excited about hostessing my first ever Stamp-A-Stack!


Here's what I need you to do:

*In the comments section (or by e-mail) copy and paste the following:
Card 1:
A:
B:
Card 2:
Card 3:
Card 4:
Card 5:
Card 6:
Card 7:
Card 8:
*After each card, tell me how many of each card you want. Keep in mind that while you need to stamp each image here, you can actually put the cards together at home. You can also change the sentiment on most cards or wait to stamp your own sentiment on it when you get home. (In other words, you could make a thank you card a birthday card, etc...) You are welcome to buy as many of each card as you would like. Once you have told me a number however, you are committed to buy that number. This is due to the fact that I will have all paper cut and prepped for the SAS. **IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CANNOT ATTEND THAT SATURDAY, I WILL STAMP YOUR CARDS FOR YOU AND HAVE THEM READY FOR YOU TO PICK UP AND PUT TOGETHER ON YOUR OWN TIME.**
* Some basic stamping knowledge is needed.
The following techniques will be used:
-Sponging edges (Card 1, Option A)
-Second Generation stamping (Card 4, daisy stamp)
-Direct-to-paper technique (rubbing cardstock on the inkpad to get colored edges) (Card 7)
*Because of the level of preparation needed prior to this event, PLEASE contact me with the number of cards you desire to make by 11-08-08.
*You are not required to make one of each card. You may choose only the cards you love and make multiple copies if that is what you prefer to do. (Please be aware that there may be some variation in the patterned paper that is used. I will do my best to keep it within the same color scheme.) I am asking that you commit to buying 10 cards (at $1 each). Keep in mind that if you make 4 or 6 of the same card and package them together, they make fabulous gifts. I will have gift finishing options for a minimal additional fee.
*If I have not heard from you by 11-08-08 your slot will be forfeited to someone else.
*If you were not able to sign up for the SAS and would like to be put on a waiting list, please leave a comment below or e-mail me at pnkjohn@yahoo.com.
*Please bring:
-Your own adhesive
-Paper crafting scissors (for trimming edges, etc.)
-Personal snacks and/or drinks (if desired)
Please call me if you have any questions!
(575) 534-0242

Card #1: Two options, please specify which one is desired (design credit to Wendie Waldman...Thanks Wendie!)
Option A: Option B:

Card #2 (Two options):
Same format, no need to specify which.

Card #3: (Gift card holder)
Can be stamped for Christmas giving if desired.


Card #4:
Card #5:
Card #6:
Card #7:
Card #8:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all about Christmas cards for me!
Card 1:
A:4
B:4
Card 3: 2

Anonymous said...

These are great cards, and thanks for the credit using the Top Note Die! Have a great SAS Saturday!