Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Exciting News!

I read this on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website this morning!

All New Stamp Sets Are Die Cut!

July 1, 2008
We're excited to announce that all new stamp sets in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog (including new hostess sets) will be die cut for your convenience! We know you enjoy the flexibility of custom mounting your stamps, and with these die-cut sets, all you'll need to do is pop, peel, and place before you begin stamping.
Only our new stamps will be die cut; sets carried over from the last catalog and those on the dormant list will still require trimming. But, each new set will feature a die cut icon so you and your customers will have no problems identifying die-cut sets.


Can I say WOOHOO!?! I love the die-cut stamps that I have been able to get from the mini-catalogs, and now, ALL of the new sets will be die-cut too. That is EXCITING to me!

Also, because it is July, there is a new promotion:
Hodgepodge Hardware Discount
Dates: July 1-August 10 (or while supplies last)

The following Hodgepodge Hardware finishes are being offered at a special 25% discount (That's only $20.96, marked down from $27.95):
Item # Item Description
105532 Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware
105531 Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware
105515 Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware
You can see them on page 188 of the Spring/Summer Collection 2008 (the big catalog).
Following are some examples of projects using Hodgepodge Hardware.
(Oh, and just so you know, I split my first box of HH with a friend, and I still have pieces to use (I think I hoard them a little too much)...there are plenty of pieces to share!)


Finally, (but still VERY exciting!) the brochure for Decor Elements can be viewed online as of today.
There are some great ideas in that brochure for home decorating...I'm excited to get the Decor Elements I ordered and put them up in my home.
(P.S. I was also able to do a demonstrator pre-order for product from the new catalog today! I'm so excited to share the new catalog with you when it is unveiled on August 11th! That's just around the corner now ladies! Let me know if you want a new catalog, and I'll get one ordered for YOU!)

No comments: