Monday, June 30, 2008

Don't Miss the Mini!

Today is the last day to order from the Occassions Mini Catalog!
I LOVED this mini-catalog and bought way too much from it.
This scrapbook page uses one of the sets from that catalog: Friendly Flowers
The images work perfectly with the scallop punch and the 1 3/8"punch.
I did cut the largest stamped image out by hand, but it makes a beautiful focal point on a scrapbooked page.

Products used:
Kraft cardstock, Retired Hostess set (paper and stickease), Stampin' Dimensionals
Inks: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate

The Fresh Cuts promotion (see June 16th and 17th below) ends today as well.
I love those die cut notes, and am so glad that they will be in the new catalog!
It was exciting to get a sneak peek at those products.

Let me know if there is anything you need to order today...I'll get your order on it's way to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You're scrappin' now baby!