Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fresh Cuts Sample


In the stamping world, there are many original ideas.
There are also numerous copies or "CASE"d items (CASE=Copy and Share Everything).
If you choose to CASE someone's card, it is proper to give them credit when you post your card, letting others know that it was a copy or adaptation of someone else's idea.


This card was CASEd from SU's "Stamper's Showcase" today.
Robin Conk was the designer that is listed there...so thanks Robin for sharing a great idea!

I had actually already decided that I wanted to combine the felt flowers (Flower Fusion) with the Fresh Cut notes, so when I saw this idea, I knew it was the card I wanted to create.
I can add any sentiment I want in any of the corners...and will do so when I choose what occasion to use this card for.
Thanks for checking in!
Kristine




Supplies: Whisper White Fresh Cut Notes, Pixie Pink Cardstock, Pink Passion Ink, Fire Circle Rhinesones, Flower Fusion (Pink Passion felt flower), and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: