Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday Card for a Cutie Pie

Today is my youngest daughter's birthday.
I stayed up (way too) late last night to make this card for her.

I thought the whimsical, sparkly images really captured how I feel about my daughter's personality. I was thrilled when my husband said, "That card is HER!" I will be thrilled to see her face when she opens it tonight!

Stamps:
Time Well Spent (Hostess Set)
Paper:
Whisper White cardstock
Bashful Blue cardstock
So Saffron cardstock
Rose Red cardstock
Cutie Pie DSP (designer series paper)
Inks:
Basic Black
So Saffron
Bashful Blue
Rose Red
Other:
Sponge Dauber (I loved using it!)
Blender Pen
Crystal Effects
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Stamping Dimensionals (doubled under the butterfly)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie pie and so is this card! Thanks for subscribing me!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! If she hasn't already "loved" this card to death, you should frame it for her room. Use the wild wasabi as a background. Maybe sign it in the corner with her name and birthday year & age. Oh, and maybe make another butterfly for the outside of the frame. You have time, right?