Monday, September 1, 2008

New Teen Birthday Card

I am so sorry that I haven't been around much lately.
Sending the kids back to school and getting into a routine took a lot of time and most of my energy!
However, I'm back, and I've got lots of pictures to share with you, so come back soon and see what new products I'm showcasing.
I made this card for my oldest son who turned 13 in August.
It uses our 3 of the new In Colors: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, and Pacific Point.
I really love the bold colors in this card.
Something that I did that was a little different here was I used the Color Spritzer tool and the Summer Sun marker and sprayed yellow "stars" onto the white cardstock.
I also used a Classy Brass Template (called Punches Plus) to do the paper piercing in the star shape.

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point
Stamps: Pun Fun
Other: Blender Pens, Summer Sun marker, Styled Silver (star) brads, Classy Brass Template (Punches Plus), Paper Piercer (from Crafter's Tool Kit), Color Spritzer tool, Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: